With campaigns, you can send individual messages to your subscribers. These are useful for communicating specific events, such as upcoming promotions and restocked items.
- At the top-right corner of the Campaigns page, click + Create campaign.
- Select One-time SMS message, then Continue. The Set up your campaign page appears.
- In the Campaign name field, enter an internal-facing name for the message.
- Subscribers will not see this name.
- Below Who will you send this campaign to?, select a segment of subscribers to send this campaign to.
- (Optional) Add tags to your campaign to help track the subscribers.
- Select Use Smart Sending to exclude customers who recently received a one-time message.
- Click Save & continue.
Your one-time campaign message is created. Now, you can design your campaign to customize copy and multimedia for your subscribers. When you are satisfied, send your campaign to the configured segments.