Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Bronto so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Bronto:
- custom fields
- subscriber tags
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Bronto account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Bronto information
To set up your Bronto integration, you need to generate an access token and collect the Bronto List ID for which list you want to add contacts. To do so, complete the following steps:
API Access token
Bronto List ID
Find the ID of the list for which you want Attentive to add contacts. You can add contacts to multiple Bronto lists. If you want to add contacts to multiple lists, copy all desired List IDs.
- Log in to your Bronto account and navigate to the overview page for the list.
- Look at the footer of that page and copy the List ID.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Bronto.
- Enter the following details:
- Access Token—This was generated in Step 1.
- List ID (Optional)—If you have a single List ID, enter it in this field.
- Multiple List IDs (Optional)—If you have multiple List IDs, enter it in this field. The following format is accepted with quotations: [“List ID 1”, “List ID 2”, “List ID 3”].
- Signup Type Field ID (Optional)
- Click Set up integration. Your Bronto account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Bronto integration.