This article assumes that you’ve already onboarded with Attentive Concierge™ and understand how Concierge works. If you haven’t yet, you may want to check out the following before proceeding:
You can provide great, one-to-one conversational experiences for both new and existing subscribers with LiveSMS landing pages.
When site visitors reach a LiveSMS landing page, they can click a button that connects them directly to one of your Concierge agents in a direct message conversation. From there, your Concierge agent can respond to questions, provide product recommendations, and help drive more revenue for your store.
Once your LiveSMS landing page is built, you can share the link to it on social media, your website, email signatures, and more. You can build landing pages for both mobile devices:
And desktop devices:
How do LiveSMS landing pages work?
Concierge LiveSMS landing pages work similarly to other landing pages in Attentive:
|1. When someone visits a LiveSMS landing page, they see a button that asks if they want assistance.|
|2. When they tap GET HELP VIA TEXT, their messaging app opens.|
|3a. If they are not already a subscriber, their messaging app opens with a pre-filled opt-in message. Once they send the message, they are opted in to messaging from you.
They also enter the welcome journey assigned to the landing page, which sends them legal language and forwards the message to one of your Concierge agents, who engages them in conversation.
|3b. If they are already a subscriber, their messaging app opens, where they can enter a question that your Concierge agent sees and replies to.|
Desktop vs. mobile LiveSMS landing pages
Desktop and mobile LiveSMS landing pages both make it easy for your subscribers to ask questions and get assistance on-demand from your Concierge agents, but the experience works differently based on their devices and opt-in status with you.
For non-subscribers who see the LiveSMS landing page on:
- Desktop: They see a field where they can enter their mobile number and a CTA button, which you can customize. After visitors click the CTA, their number is shared with a Concierge agent, who sends them a text message.
- Mobile: They see a CTA that, when tapped, opens their messaging app with a pre-filled message opting them in to messaging from you. After they send the opt-in message, a Concierge agent sends them a text message.
For existing subscribers who see the LiveSMS landing page on:
- Desktop: They see a CTA that includes a phone number that, when messaged, starts a conversation with a Concierge agent.
- Mobile: They see a CTA that, when tapped, opens their messaging app to the most recent message you sent them. There, they can enter a new question, and your Concierge agent replies to them.
Create a LiveSMS landing page
- Go to Sign-up Units.
- Click + Create sign-up flow.
- On the Create sign-up flow popup, click Build custom and then click Continue.
- Enter a memorable name for your Concierge LiveSMS landing page. If you include LiveSMS in the name, it will be easier to find and update later.
- Under Landing Page, select the Concierge LiveSMS Landing Page tile, and then click Create.
- Your new Concierge LiveSMS landing page automatically has your brand styles applied, but you can also customize almost every aspect of the landing page. For more on designing different landing page elements, see Design a sign-up unit.
- Next, assign an SMS welcome journey and optionally an offer:
- (Optional) Select an offer to send to new subscribers when they opt in to messages from you.
- Select an SMS welcome journey to attach to your LiveSMS landing page. If you created or customized a welcome journey for Concierge, select that; otherwise, use your default welcome journey.
- When you’re finished, click Save and continue.
- Finally, review your landing page. You can click View LiveSMS Landing Page to see how it will look to subscribers. You can also see the landing page URL you can share on social media, email, or in other places.
- Once you’re finished, click Activate Concierge LiveSMS Page.