This article assumes that you’ve already onboarded with Attentive Concierge™ and understand how Concierge works. If you haven’t yet, you may want to check out the following before proceeding:
With Concierge high intent purchasers journeys, you can leverage people-powered Concierge messages to give your best, most-engaged subscribers personalized and exclusive messaging experiences.
High intent purchasers journeys send messages to subscribers who seem likely to purchase something from you soon. Subscribers who've clicked on a link you sent them but haven’t purchased anything from you in the last 24 hours are high intent purchasers. These subscribers are very important as they're very likely to convert to purchasers – they just need the right encouragement. That’s where your Concierge agent comes in: they focus on answering subscriber questions, providing them the right offers for the right products, and helping to push them over the finish line.
Concierge high intent purchasers journeys are about more than just additional sales, though – they’re also a great way to ensure that your subscribers know that help is never more than a text message away.
Launch a high intent purchasers journey
The high intent purchasers journey targets subscribers who haven’t purchased anything from you recently but are very likely to soon. Attentive identifies which of your browsing subscribers are most likely to convert to purchasers by looking at how engaged they are with messaging from your brand.
Subscribers enter a high intent purchasers journey when they:
- Have received a text message from you in the last day
AND when they …
- Haven’t made a purchase from you in the last day
AND when they …
- Have clicked a shortlink in a message you sent them in the last day
Once subscribers enter a high intent purchasers journey, they're sent one message:
- Have a question or need some help? Text back with any questions and a personal shopping concierge can help! Shop now: [shortlink to store page]
As with VIP journeys, you’ll get the best results if you customize the messages sent as part of your high intent purchasers journey. Your message should almost always include a shortlink. Good shortlink options for this type of journey include links to your store with an offer already applied or links to product collections on your store. Optionally, you can also include an offer.
To launch a high intent purchasers journey:
- Go to Journeys.
- Click + Create journey.
- Select the High Intent Purchasers - Concierge prebuilt journey; then click Get started.
- To customize the text messages sent, click each of the Send text message steps, update the copy, and then click Save.
- Click Turn on in the upper-right corner to launch your journey.