This article assumes that you’ve already onboarded with Attentive Concierge™ and understand how Concierge works. If you haven’t yet, you may want to check out the following before proceeding:
By default, subscriber replies to your campaign and journey messages are automatically forwarded to your Concierge agents. Once received, Concierge agents engage subscribers in conversation, answering product questions, giving new product recommendations, and giving subscribers great conversational experiences.
However, you may not always want all subscriber replies to be forwarded to Concierge agents. You can set whether or not subscriber replies are sent to Concierge for …
Concierge for individual journeys
Concierge can be enabled or disabled for individual journeys.
- When Concierge is enabled for a journey: Any subscriber reply to any message sent with that journey is forwarded to your Concierge agents.
- When Concierge is disabled for a journey: No subscriber replies are forwarded to your Concierge agents.
To see whether or not Concierge is enabled for a journey:
- While signed in to Attentive, go to Journeys.
- From the My journeys tab, click on a journey.
- Check the Concierge setting in the upper-right corner of the journey map:
Note: Concierge settings can only be edited after a journey is activated.
To learn how to disable Concierge for an individual journey, see Configure Concierge for a journey.
Concierge for your campaigns
Concierge can be enabled or disabled for all of your campaigns at once. You can’t set some campaigns to send subscriber replies to your agents and have other campaigns not send subscriber replies. If Concierge is enabled for your campaigns, all subscriber replies to your campaigns are sent to your Concierge agents.
You can see whether or not subscriber replies to campaign messages will be sent to your Concierge agents from the Settings tab of Conversations.