Before you begin: This article assumes that you’re familiar with how Text-to-Buy campaigns work in Attentive and that you’ve successfully set up Text-to-Buy for your brand. Before proceeding, you may want to check out the following:
You will not be able to send a Text-to-Buy campaign until you’ve completed setting up Text-to-Buy for your brand.
Review and test your Text-to-Buy campaign
After you create a Text-to-Buy campaign, you should always manually test every Text-to-Buy message to ensure that it’s working as intended.
- If you haven't done so already, subscribe to your brand's Attentive marketing messages.
- Send yourself a test message.
Once you received the test message, double-check the following:
- Message copy and keywords
- Product and discount information
- Customer experience for first time and returning buyers
- On your mobile device, reply with each keyword to ensure you’re receiving accurate responses.
- When you receive the order summary text, double-check the product and shipping prices are accurate. Shipping prices vary by state.
Note: Make sure the pricing and applied discount display as intended, and that error messages don't appear after your keyword response or test purchase.
- If possible, complete the order as both an authenticated and unauthenticated subscriber to ensure there aren’t issues with your Shopify store or fulfillment center.
- An unauthenticated subscriber: follow the authentication flow to the order review page.
- An authenticated subscriber: reply EDIT and click the link to the order review page.
- If everything looks good, click Choose send time to send your Text-to-Buy campaign to subscribers.
Note: Text-to-Buy campaign messages take longer to send than typical campaign messages. Because of this, we recommend leveraging segmentation tools to send to a total audience of less than 100,000 subscribers per campaign.
What should I do next?
Sit back and relax! No further action is required.
Once your campaign starts sending, you can review conversions driven from your campaign by signing in to your Shopify store and viewing a report that break down conversions by channel. The conversions tied to the Sales Channel are those that came from Text-to-Buy.