From the Reports tab, you can schedule pre-built reports that are delivered on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly). Only generated reports can be scheduled at this time.
Note: You must be logged in as the person you wish to set up with scheduled reports. You can’t have these reports sent to other people.
To schedule a report:
- Click Reports in the left navigation bar.
- Click Scheduled Reports or Set Up Scheduled Reports in the generated reports section.
- Choose the report from the Add a Report menu.
- Check a box under Delivery Frequency to schedule the report for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly delivery.
Scheduled reports are delivered to your email account as follows:
- Weekly reports every Monday
- Monthly reports on the first day of the month
Once a scheduled report is generated, it displays under Recently Generated in the Generated reports section.
- To stop generating a scheduled report, uncheck any/all boxes under Delivery Frequency.
- If you regularly need data that is not available in one of the pre-built reports, you can request additional custom reports from our White Glove team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.