Connect Attentive with Gorgias to enable your customer support team to directly answer customers' text message responses. With this integration, all messages received from a customer through SMS are forwarded to your customer support team queue in Gorgias.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- A Gorgias account
- Enough availability for the integration count. In Gorgias, Attentive requires space for two integrations.
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Gorgias information
Log in to your Gorgias account and complete the following steps to retrieve the relevant information for the integration:
- Click the three vertical dots in the sidebar and then select Settings.
- Click REST API.
- Copy and save the Base API URL, Username, and Password.
After collecting the Base API URL, Username, and Password, complete the following procedure to set up the integration.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Gorgias.
- Enter the following details that you previously collected in Step 1:
- User Email—The Username in Gorgias.
- API token—The Password in Gorgias.
- Domain Name—The domain of the Base API URL in Gorgias. As an example, if the Base API URL is
https://attentivemobile.gorgias.io/api/, the domain name is
- (Optional) Edit the Support Confirmation setting. By default, this setting is enabled (toggled on) and includes a default keyword and messages for the following fields:
- Click Set up integration.
Your Gorgias account is now connected to Attentive.
Step 3. Test the integration
After your SMS program is launched and if you just set up the integration, wait approximately ten minutes to allow for the settings in both systems to synchronize. Then, complete the following procedure to test the integration:
- Send a text message to your dedicated number.
- Verify that you received the auto response.
- (Optional) If the Support Confirmation setting is enabled (see details in Step 2), reply to the text with the keyword (for example, SUPPORT).
- Log in to Gorgias and confirm that a ticket was created.
- Reply to the ticket in Gorgias.
- Confirm that you receive the Gorgias response as a text message.
See the following video to view a walkthrough of using the Attentive + Gorgias integration.
You can also view the SMS integration - Attentive article in the Gorgias Help Center for more information.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Gorgias integration.