You can change many styling components on the continue button.
Before you begin
This article is part of designing your sign-up unit. See Design a sign-up unit for more information.
Edit the continue button
- Start on the Design tab of the sign-up unit under Page styles > Email page.
- Click the Continue button section to expand it.
- Make any desired changes to the style components shown below:
- Font family and size
Letter spacing - increase or decrease the space between characters (kerning) in the button name
- Border - add a border around the edge of the button
- Edges (Border radius) - make the edges of the button rounded rather than angled
The preview of the unit on the right shows your changes.
- Make changes to the other components of the unit, as desired, and click Save and continue.