Skip to main content
You can show or hide the dismiss button on your Email page or SMS page.
Before you begin
This article is part of designing your sign-up unit. See Design a sign-up unit for more information.
Show the dismiss button
- Start on the Design tab of the sign-up unit under Page styles.
- Click the Dismiss button section to expand it.
- Slide the show/hide toggle switch on (if it's not already on).
- Make any changes to the formatting of the dismiss button, as needed.
- In the Styling section, choose Fill, Outline, Underline, or Custom as your button style, and set the corresponding style options.
Note: The Background opacity field is only available for Fill and Custom styles.
The preview of the unit on the right shows your changes.
- Make changes to the other components of the unit, as desired, and click Save and continue.
Follow the Quick Start learning path and make the most out of your first 30 days with Attentive
Get the latest information about new features
Optimize your messaging with tips and tricks from the pros
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls