You can show or hide the dismiss button on your Email page or SMS page. Follow these steps to show the Dismiss button:
- Start on the Design tab of the sign-up unit under Page styles.
- Click the Dismiss button section to expand it.
- Slide the show/hide toggle switch on (if it's not already on).
- Make any changes to the formatting of the dismiss button, as needed.
- In the Styling section, choose Fill, Outline, Underline, or Custom as your button style, and set the corresponding style options.
Note: The Background opacity field is only available for Fill and Custom styles.
The preview of the unit on the right shows your changes.
- Make changes to the other components of the unit, as desired, and click Save and continue.