With the Wonderment and Attentive integration, you can message your customers based on shipping status updates, such as events like Out for Delivery or Delivered, or important updates like a delay or delivery error.
With this integration, you can:
- Message customers about shipment updates
- Ask customers for a review after a product has been delivered
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- Wonderment only works with Shopify stores. A paid plan is required.
- Wonderment supports 80+ shipping carriers, primarily across North America, Australia, and Western Europe. View Carrier Support for a complete list.
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in both Wonderment and Attentive.
Set up the integration
Complete the following steps in Wonderment to set up the integration:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Scroll to the Attentive box and click Connect with Attentive.
- Click Authorize.
Now that the integration is connected, Wonderment sends active events to Attentive. You can now build your journeys in Attentive in order to send messages.
Message a customer about a shipping update
You can create journeys based on your shipping data from Wonderment, such as a Delivered notification. These flows can be fairly simple or involve branching logic based on shipping updates or Shopify data. The following is an example of a Delivery notification that you can send to your customers:
The following table lists custom events that you can use in the Attentive platform and their corresponding properties:
|Custom event||Property||Example data|
The shipping carrier’s formatted name
|The order’s name from Shopify||
|The delivery date/time||
||9/1/2020 2:46 PM ET|
|Wonderment Tracking Page||
For a complete list of available metadata on Wonderment events, view Attentive events data.
We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com to ask about the Attentive + Wonderment integration.