With the Givz + Attentive integration, you can create feedback loops from Givz to Attentive. Leverage Givz activity and insights to better shape your marketing efforts, whether it’s engaging your subscribers or simply better understanding them.
With this integration, you can:
- Capture critical Givz events in Attentive (e.g., “This subscriber made a donation.”)
- Gather insights such as “This subscriber responds well to environmental causes.”
- Segment your subscribers or set up journeys based on these events and insights
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Givz account.
- You must authorize the Attentive integration.
Set up the integration
- In Givz, navigate to the Account > Integrations view.
- Click Setup Attentive Integration.
You’re redirected to your Attentive account.
- Click Authorize.
You’re redirected back to the Account > Integrations view.
- Opt in to these settings:
- Sync events w/Attentive
- Sync custom attributes w/Attentive
Your Givz account is now connected to Attentive.
Use custom events in Journeys
After the integration is connected, you can create a custom journey in Attentive using the custom events from Givz. The following table lists the available custom events for the journey:
|Made qualifying order||creditId, creditAmount, campaignId, purchaseAmount, purchaseDate|
|Made donation||campaignId, donationAmount, donationDate, charityName, charityEin, charityCategory|
Use custom attributes to create segments for targeted messaging
After the integration is connected, you can create a dynamic segment in Attentive using the custom attributes from Givz. The following custom attributes are available for segmentation:
- givzDonationCount (e.g., 5)
- givzQualifyingOrderCount (e.g., 10)
- givzAffinities (e.g., “Environment, Animals”)
- givzOptOut (e.g., false)
We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com to ask about the Attentive + Givz integration.