With the Attentive and Facebook Ads integration, you can sync Attentive segments to Facebook Custom Audiences. This allows you to advertise to your subscribers on Facebook and create Lookalike Audiences to advertise to similar Facebook users.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- Administrator access to Facebook Ads Manager
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Install the Facebook Ads app in Attentive
To use Attentive’s integration with Facebook Ads, follow these steps to install the app in Attentive, select Facebook Page(s), and configure permissions in Facebook:
- Go to Marketplace.
- Search for Facebook Ads.
- Click Connect.
You’re redirected to Facebook.
- In Facebook, log in with the Facebook account you use to access your brand’s Facebook Page(s).
Note: For this integration to work, you must log in with a Facebook account with admin privileges.
- Select the Facebook Page(s) associated with your brand, then click Next. These are the Facebook Page(s) that the Attentive integration will have access to.
- Next, ensure all permissions are set to YES, then click Done.
Note: Your Facebook Ads integration may not work as expected unless all permissions are set to YES.
- Click OK.
You’re redirected to Attentive.
Step 2. Sync Attentive segments to Facebook Custom Audiences
Next, follow these steps to sync Attentive segments to Facebook Custom Audiences:
- Click Manage app settings.
- Use the dropdown to select the Facebook Ad Account where you want to sync Attentive segments and Facebook Custom Audiences. Only the Audiences in the selected Ad Account will be available for mapping.
Note: If you change the Facebook Ad Account after completing these steps, you’ll need to remove existing mappings and complete these steps again.
- Next, check Map Attentive segments to Facebook custom audiences.
- Under Attentive segment, select the Attentive segment you’d like to sync to a Facebook Custom Audience from the dropdown.
- Under Facebook custom audience, select the Custom Audience you’d like to sync the selected Attentive segment to.
- Click + Create mapping to create additional mappings. Click the X next to a mapping to remove it.
- When finished, click Save changes.
After you save a mapping, the Attentive platform syncs the users in the selected Attentive segments to the corresponding Facebook Custom Audiences. Going forward, the Attentive platform syncs segments and Facebook Custom Audiences daily.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Facebook Ads integration.