With the Attentive + Ordergroove integration, you can seamlessly message subscribers through both SMS and email directly from your Attentive account, enhancing your customer engagement strategies.
This integration provides:
- Access to a suite of custom Ordergroove events designed to help you segment your customers by status and activity
- Transactional messaging journeys, reaching your customers through their preferred channels
- Subscription engagement by targeting non-subscribers with opportunities to subscribe
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You have installed Ordergroove and have a merchant account
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration for Ordergroove and Attentive.
Set up the integration
- Open your Ordergroove Admin.
- Highlight Settings on the top toolbar and click Integrations.
- Locate Attentive and click Manage on the right.
- Click Connect to Attentive.
You’re directed to log in to Attentive if you aren’t already.
- Click Authorize.
You’re redirected to Ordergroove, and the integration is enabled.
Use custom events in journeys
After the integration is connected, you can create a custom journey in Attentive using the custom events from Ordergroove. See this documentation for a list of the available custom events for the journey.
Use custom attributes to create segments for targeted messaging
After the integration is connected, you can create a dynamic segment in Attentive using the following custom attribute from Ordergroove:
Ordergroove_subscriber_status, which is either active, inactive, or blank
We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com to ask about the Attentive + Ordergroove integration.