Check out the ideas and opportunities below to help drive more revenue for your business in June!
- Congratulate the graduate in your customer’s life with a special promotion
- Use texted-a-keyword journeys to send gift guides and product recommendations
- Recommend products that can be personalized
- Use campaigns with Magic Composer to send timely reminders (e.g., 2 weeks away, 5 days away) along with a gift guide to create a sense of urgency to shop.
- The day before Father's Day messaging starts, send a conversational campaign that provides customers the opportunity to reply “PAUSE” and elect not to receive Father’s Day content.
- Incentivize purchases by reminding your customers to give back to the father figures in their lives.
- Juneteenth is an opportunity to celebrate the Black community. On this day, inform your customers about your brand initiatives to give back.
- Promote a new collection dedicated to Black pride and encourage your customers to show their support.
- Share content or promotions your brand has created to celebrate Juneteenth.
- Kick off the summer by sharing a special promotion with your most engaged and active customers.
- Promote new arrivals or product launches that help your customers prepare for the summer and seasonal activities (e.g., pool/beach visit).
- Use A/B test pick-a-winner functionality to test out the performance of MMS or SMS and optimize in real time.
- Celebrate Pride Month by spotlighting members of the LGBTQ+ community at your brand.
- Create a fun, engaging experience with your customers using our conversational Two-Way journeys (e.g., ask how they show their pride).
Check out our full marketing blog for more inspiration when it comes to sending messages in June.