Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Responsys so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Responsys:
- custom fields
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Responsys account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Responsys information
Follow the guide to Create API users in Responsys. Then, collect the username and password for the API user that you created specifically for the Attentive integration.
Log in to your Responsys account and find the relevant List Name for which you want Attentive to add contacts.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Responsys.
- Enter the details that were collected in Step 1:
- List Name
- (Optional) Enter your Auth API Endpoint, which you can find as follows:
- Refer to this article on the Responsys site to confirm your account’s login endpoint.
/rest/api/v1.3/auth/tokento the end.
- Click Set up integration.
Your Responsys account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Responsys integration.