Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Campaign Monitor so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Campaign Monitor:
- restart subscription
- consent to track
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Campaign Monitor account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Campaign Monitor information
Log in to your Campaign Monitor account and collect the following information:
- API key—Click your profile image in the top-right, click Account Settings, and then API Keys.
- List ID—The ID of the subscriber list to which the subscribers should be added. (For help in locating the List ID, see How to find your Campaign Monitor LIST ID.)
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integration setup page and select Campaign Monitor.
- Enter the following details:
- API Key–This information was collected in Step 1.
- List ID–This information was collected in Step 1.
- Restart Subscription Based Autoresponders—This field determines whether to restart subscription based autoresponders for the subscriber. Select True to enable or False to disable.
- Consent To Track—This field determines whether the subscriber has given permission to have their email opens and clicks tracked. Select one of the following options:
- Yes—Tracking is permitted for this email address.
- No—Tracking is not permitted for this email address.
- Unchanged—Do not change the current email address tracking preference.
- (Optional) Name—Enter a name for your list. For example, Attentive Subscribers.
- (Optional) Enable the Forward Phone Number setting. This allows you to use a custom field to receive phone numbers of subscribers in the Campaign Monitor platform. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Note: If you enable Forward Phone Numbers, enter a Custom Phone Field Name, which will send this field as a custom key field back to Campaign Monitor.
- Click Set up integration. Your Campaign Monitor account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Campaign Monitor integration.