Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Bluecore so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Bluecore:
- Email and distinct_id
- sourcecode = Attentive
- custom fields
The following additional fields are only available if Attentive turns them on for you. Contact your CSM to set this up:
- not_partner = true
- receive_text_messages = true
- subscriber = <subscriber status>
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Bluecore account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Bluecore information
- Contact your Bluecore account representative and ask for the following information for your account:
- API Key
- Partner Name
- Company Token
- Next, log in to your Bluecore account and go to the Campaigns page. Locate the campaign that you want to add the list of contacts to and save the following information:
- Campaign ID
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Bluecore.
- Enter the following details:
- API Key—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1.
- Campaign ID—The campaign that will receive the list of contacts from the Attentive sign-up unit. This ID was collected in Step 1.
- Partner Name—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1.
- Company Token (optional)—This was provided by your account representative at Bluecore in Step 1. This field is required if you want to use the Use Track API and Event Name for Track API fields.
- Use Track API (optional)—When enabled (enter 1), this sends a postback to Bluecore’s Track endpoint to indicate that a user is double opted in. When disabled (enter 0), a postback isn't sent to Bluecore’s Track endpoint.
- Note: By default, Attentive sends a postback to Bluecore’s email/send endpoint to indicate that a user is opted in.
- Event Name for Track API (optional)—The name for events that Attentive sends to Bluecore. By default, Attentive uses
customer_patchas the name for events.
- Click Set up integration.
Your Bluecore account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Bluecore integration.