Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Bluecore so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Bluecore:
- Email and distinct_id
- sourcecode = Attentive
- custom fields
The following additional fields are only available if Attentive turns them on for you. Contact your CSM to set this up:
- not_partner = true
- subscriber = <subscriber status>
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Bluecore account
Collect Bluecore information and send to Attentive
- Contact your Bluecore account representative and ask for the following information for your account:
- API Key
- Partner Name
- Company Token (only required if you want to use the following):
- Use Track API (optional)—When enabled (by default), this sends a postback to Bluecore’s Track endpoint to indicate that a user is double opted-in.
- Event Name for Track API (optional)—The name for events that Attentive sends to Bluecore. By default, Attentive uses
customer_patchas the name for events.
- Next, log in to your Bluecore account and go to the Campaigns page. Locate the campaign that you want to add the list of contacts to and save the following information:
- Campaign ID
- Provide all the information you've collected above to your Attentive CSM or White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Bluecore integration.