With this integration, you can pass email addresses collected through the Attentive sign-up unit to Braze.
When an email is collected, Attentive triggers an HTTP request to Braze's User Attributes endpoint, including the email address, signup source, and email opt-in status. As an alternative unique identifier, the request uses the
user_alias object, setting the
alias_name to the email address and
alias_label to "attentive."
Step 1. Collect Braze information
You must set up an API Key in the Braze Dashboard (see App Group REST API Keys for details). After you set up the API Key specifically for Attentive, save the key so that you can enter this information in Attentive.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Braze.
- Note: If you do not see Braze as an option on the integration setup page, contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter the following details:
- API Key—This was generated in Step 1.
- Click Set up integration.
Your Braze account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Braze integration.