Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Optimizely so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have an Optimizely account.
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Optimizely information
Log in to your Optimizely account and collect the following information:
- API Key—In order to give Attentive permission to add contacts to Optimizely, you need a private API Key. Navigate to Account Settings > APIs. Then copy and save your private API key in a safe location.
- List ID—Add contacts from Attentive to a specified Optimizely list by providing the List ID. Navigate to Customers > Lists and locate the List ID. Note the following about the List ID:
- It should not contain whitespaces. For example: hello_1 is valid and hello 1 is not valid.
- You can add to multiple lists using a comma-separated list. For example: hello1, hello2 posts to each of the two lists hello1 and hello2.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Optimizely.
- Enter the following details that you previously collected in Step 1:
- API Key
- List ID
- Click Set up integration. Your Optimizely account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (email@example.com) to ask about the Attentive + Optimizely integration.