Fast Simon is the leader in AI-powered shopping optimization. With its advanced search, filters, and merchandising and personalization capabilities, Fast Simon boosts AOV and conversion rates.
The Fast Simon + Attentive integration uses Fast Simon’s AI ecommerce optimization and data collection to enrich Attentive’s top-class SMS and email marketing. Fast Simon’s AI personalization knowledge creates directly relevant marketing messages for you to send through Attentive, resulting in great outcomes.
With this integration, you can:
- Create search abandonment and browse abandonment journeys that include both email and text messages
- Create tailored segments according to your subscribers’ explicit and implicit intent in their search and browsing activities
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You have an active Fast Simon account
- You’re using Fast Simon’s search results page and/or Smart Collections
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration for Fast Simon and Attentive.
Set up the integration
- Log in to your Fast Simon account dashboard (e.g., https://yourshopifysite.myshopify.com/admin/apps/instant-search, replacing yourshopifysite with the name of your Shopify domain).
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Enable the Attentive integration in the Marketing section.
You’re redirected to your Attentive account, where you’re prompted to authorize Fast Simon to share data with Attentive.
Note: If you have more than one Attentive account, please verify that you’re logged in to Attentive with the correct account.
About an hour after the integration’s connected, you’re able to create journeys that are tied to the Searched with Fast Simon and Browsed with Fast Simon events and also create dynamic segments based on subscribers' activities.
Use custom events in journeys
You can create a custom journey in Attentive using the custom events from Fast Simon. The following table lists the available custom events for the journey:
|Customer Searched with Fast Simon||
|Customer Browsed with Fast Simon||
Use subscribers’ activities to create segments for targeted messaging
You can create a dynamic segment in Attentive using the custom events from Fast Simon. The following custom events are available for segmentation:
- Searched with Fast Simon
- Browsed with Fast Simon
We’re here to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the Attentive + Fast Simon integration.