Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Listrak and can trigger a welcome email to new email marketing subscribers. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Listrak:
- creative name
- subscriber coupon
- subscriber tags
- custom fields
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a Listrak account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Listrak information
Log in to your Listrak account and complete the following steps to create a new integration:
- Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
- Click Integrations and then New Integration.
- Click Integrate in the Email API tile.
- Enter the following details to set up your Attentive integration:
- Name—Enter Attentive.
- Access Levels—Select all access levels.
- IP Address Type—Enter the following to allow (place on an allowed list) these specific IP addresses: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste it to a separate document.
- Click Save.
Note: You can see Listrak’s documentation to locate the Client ID and Client Secret for details.
You need the Client ID and Client Secret from Listrak in order to complete the integration on Attentive’s platform.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Listrak.
- Enter the following details that you previously collected in the Collect Listrak information section:
- Client ID—The unique identifier that was generated in Listrak for the Attentive integration.
- Client Secret—The authentication token that was generated in Listrak for the Attentive integration.
- List ID—The unique ID of your contacts list in Listrak. To find the List ID, see the List ID Details section in API ID Information.
- Phone List ID (Optional)—The unique ID of your phone list in Listrak.
- Source List ID (Optional)—The unique ID of your source list in Listrak.
- Note: In order to use this field in Attentive, you must create a new segmentation field in Listrak. The segmentation field must have a Data Type as a checkbox and it is recommended to name it Attentive. This allows you to track the contacts that are coming from Attentive.
- External Event ID (Optional)—The unique identifier of the external event in Listrak. Attentive can fire an external event of your choosing when a new contact is added. See the External Events ID section in API ID Information for details.
- Coupon List ID (Optional)—The unique identifier of the coupon list in Listrak.
- Click Set up integration. Your Listrak account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Listrak integration.