Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Whatcounts so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with WhatCounts:
- source = attentive
- list ID
- format ID = 2
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have a WhatCounts account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect WhatCounts information
Log in to your WhatCounts account and collect the following information:
- Account Name—The name of your WhatCounts account.
- API password—See API Client Management to learn how to generate an API password specifically for the Attentive and WhatCounts integration. Save and store this password in a safe location.
- List ID—Navigate to the Lists page. Then, copy and save the relevant List ID for which you want Attentive to add contacts. Note that this ID is numeric. See Lists - Introduction for details.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select WhatCounts.
- Enter the details that were collected in Step 1:
- Account Name
- API password
- List Id
- Click Set up integration.
Your WhatCounts account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + WhatCounts integration.