mParticle is a real-time AI customer data platform that powers your entire marketing stack with high-quality customer data. With this integration, you can use customer attributes collected in mParticle for segmentation in Attentive, trigger journeys based on customer actions captured in mParticle, and pass email addresses collected through an Attentive sign-up unit to mParticle.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- An mParticle account
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration.
View the list of Supported Event Types that can be sent to mParticle as Custom Events. This includes a list of event attributes, user attributes, and user identities.
Step 1. Collect mParticle information
To connect your mParticle account with Attentive, you must generate an API Key and API Secret for the integration. Contact your mParticle account representative or their customer support team to obtain a Client ID (API Key) and Secret.
See mParticle’s developer documentation for more details.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Go to the App Marketplace and click mParticle.
Note: If you don’t see mParticle in the App Marketplace, contact our White Glove team (email@example.com).
- Enter the following details:
- Click the Environment dropdown list and choose one of the following:
- Development: Choose this option if you’re testing the integration.
- Production: Choose this option if you completed testing and the integration is ready to go live.
- Check Sync subscriber events to sync subscriber events from mParticle to Attentive.
- Check Sync subscriber attributes to sync subscriber attributes from mParticle to Attentive.
- Click Set up integration.
Your mParticle account is now connected to Attentive.
Step 3. Set up output feed in mParticle to Attentive
Copy your API Key from the mParticle integration Settings page and contact your Attentive CSM to obtain the Customer ID.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + mParticle integration.