The Offers page lets you track and manage your existing offers. Next to each offer, you can see their status, remaining coupons, the date of the most recent update, and the creation date. Use the search bar and filters to locate a specific offer.
Edit an offer
After you have applied an offer to a discount code or sign-up unit, you can follow the steps below to view where each offer is applied, and make any desired changes.
- On the Offers page, locate the offer you would like to review.
- Click the three dots and select Edit.
- Below Details, optionally edit the following fields:
- Discount name: Update the external-facing name of the discount.
- Upload discount codes: Upload a CSV file that is under 25MB, contains 1 column, and no header. See Offer Distribution to control which codes are valid during a specific time frame.
- Description: Add an external-facing description of the discount code.
- Select the Add auto-apply link toggle to add an auto-apply link to the offer. Then, paste the destination URL in the field below. A preview of the link appears to the right.
- If you added an auto-apply link, select Add UTM parameters to enter UTM parameters below. To set up link tracking, see Configure UTM tracking.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Update.