Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Ometria so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately. This integration also helps you keep your contact data and opt-in status up-to-date.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Ometria:
- list IDs
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have an Ometria account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Ometria information
Log in to your Ometria account and collect the following information:
- API Key—View API keys learn how to generate a unique token for the Attentive integration. After you generate the key, save it to be used in Attentive.
- Segment IDs (also known as List IDs)—These are your customer segments. View Saved segments to learn how to locate the IDs that you’d like to send leads to, then save it to be used in Attentive.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Ometria.
- Enter the following details:
- API Key—The unique token for the Attentive integration (previously collected in Step 1)
- Collection—A collection is a group of contacts in Ometria acquired from the same source. You can name the collection anything that makes sense to you (e.g., Attentive). When your first email from Attentive is posted back to Ometria, a collection with the name you enter here will be created in Ometria.
- List IDs (also known as Segment IDs, previously collected in Step 1)—Note that you can add multiple list IDs in this field by using a comma-separated list.
- (Optional) Edit the following fields:
- Forward Opt-Outs—Enable this setting to receive opt-out data on users in Ometria. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Forward phone—Enable this setting to receive phone numbers of subscribers in Ometria. By default, this setting is disabled.
- Forward emails—Enable this setting to receive email addresses of subscribers in Ometria. By default, this setting is enabled.
- Click Set up integration.
Your Ometria account is now connected to Attentive.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Ometria integration.