Grow your text marketing list and your email list at the same time using Attentive’s best-in-class sign-up forms. Customers can opt in to both email and text marketing in the same sign-up flow. Our integration ensures that emails automatically sync to Epsilon so that you can start sending marketing emails immediately.
Through this integration, Attentive shares the following data with Epsilon:
- source = Attentive
- custom fields
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have an Epsilon account
Now, complete the following procedures to set up the integration.
Step 1. Collect Epsilon information
Log in to your Epsilon account and collect the following information.
Note: If you need help obtaining this information, contact Epsilon support.
- Your Epsilon account credentials, including:
- Client ID
- Client secret
- X-OUID—business unit ID from your Epsilon account
- Message ID—ID of the welcome email message you want to use with the Attentive integration
After collecting the relevant Epsilon information, follow step 2 to complete the integration.
Step 2. Set up the integration in Attentive
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration in Attentive’s platform:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page and select Epsilon.
- Enter the following details, which you collected in step 1:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Message ID
- Click Set up integration.
Your Epsilon account is now connected to Attentive.
Note: When Attentive sends a welcome message from Epsilon, a contact isn’t immediately visible in Epsilon. Epsilon creates these contacts from Attentive on a nightly basis.
We’re here to help! Contact our White Glove team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask about the Attentive + Epsilon integration.