Connect Loop to your Attentive account and engage high-value customers throughout the returns experience with relevant and timely email and text messages. Build customer intimacy and stronger relationships with proactive communication, and drive revenue through a superior returns experience, making your returns a core part of your business model.
With this integration, you can trigger journeys email and SMS journeys based on return events.
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have the integrations add-on for your Loop instance.
Set up the integration
- Sign in to your Loop admin account.
- Navigate to the Integrations page in the right menu (under the Settings heading).
Note: If you don't see Attentive as an available integration, please reach out to Loop support to have it enabled.
- If Loop and Attentive aren’t already connected, click the Attentive integration’s toggle to switch it on.
You’re redirected to your Attentive account.
- Click Authorize.
You’re taken back to Loop, where you’ll see the toggle enabled. Your Loop account is now connected to Attentive, and Loop immediately begins sending custom return events to Attentive.
Use custom events in Journeys
After the integration is connected, you can create a custom journey in Attentive using the custom events from Loop. The following is a list of the available custom events for the journey:
- Loop Return Created: A new return was submitted in the Returns Portal.
- Loop Return Status Updated: A return has been updated (e.g., state has changed from “open” to “closed”).
- Loop Label Created: A shipping label has been created via EasyPost (or other shipping service).
- Loop Label Updated: A shipping label has been updated (e.g., status has changed from “new” to “in transit”).
- Loop Exchange Out Of Stock: An item from the exchange order is out of stock.
- Loop Out Of Stock Resolved: An item in the return has been restocked in Shopify.
- Loop Return Expiring: A return is 21 days old but hasn't yet been shipped (seven days until expiry).
- Loop Return Expired: A return is 28 days old but hasn't been shipped (label is expired).
- Loop Instant Exchange Reminder: An instant exchange is seven days old but hasn't yet been shipped.
- Loop Instant Exchange Notice: An instant exchange is one day away from charging the customer's card due to it not being shipped.
- Loop Payment Transaction: We've taken a customer payment via Stripe during a Shop Now transaction.
- Loop Refund Transaction: We've refunded a customer's Stripe payment following a return of an exchange.
All events are sent with a return payload containing the following data:
|user.phone||The customer’s phone number||string|
|user.email||The customer’s email address||string|
|properties.returnId||Loop Generated RMA#||integer|
|properties.returnStatus||Current Return Status: [open, closed, canceled, expired]||string|
|properties.order||Original Order Name||string|
|properties.statusPageUrl||Return Status Page URL||string|
|properties.labelsEnabled||Whether labels were enabled for this return||boolean|
|properties.label||A link to download the label||string|
|properties.trackingNumber||The tracking number for the label||string|
|properties.trackingUrl||A link to the package’s tracking page (We recommend using the Return Status Page instead.)||string|
|properties.trackingStatus||Current transit status of the return package: [new, pre_transit, in_transit, out_for_delivery, delivered, canceled, unknown]||string|
|properties.trackingCarrier||The name of the carrier that issued the label||string|
|properties.returnOutcome||The outcome of the return: [exchange, upsell, refund, credit, exchange+refund, exchange+credit]||string|
|properties.outOfStockOutcome||The outcome of an Out of Stock event (only present on relevant events): [credit, refund]||string|
We’re here to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the Attentive + Loop integration.