Connect Rep AI sales associate and Attentive to get more subscribers through your chatbot. Rep approaches customers on your online shop right before they drop to offer help, guidance, and personalized promotions. With Rep, customers can conversationally subscribe to SMS. Because it’s personalized, it increases the number of sign-ups to your list. For example, if a customer asks the bot for a discount, the bot may suggest that they subscribe to marketing SMS.
With this integration, you can:
- Let customers subscribe to marketing SMS conversationally through a chatbot on your website
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have an active account on Rep
- You need to have an Integration Affiliate Endpoint sign-up unit enabled on Attentive. Ask your Attentive CSM to enable it.
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration for Rep and Attentive.
Set up the integration
- On the Attentive side navigation menu, click Subscribers.
- Find the Integration Affiliate Endpoint sign-up unit in the Sign-up method table and copy its ID.
- Sign in to Rep.
- On the Rep dashboard menu on the left, click Settings > Integrations.
- Click Add integration.
- Choose Attentive.
- Follow the instructions to create a connection between Rep and Attentive.
- After the connection is complete, (still on the Rep dashboard) click Add to add an Attentive sign-up source.
- Paste the sign-up unit ID you copied earlier, label it, and save.
Your Rep account is now connected to Attentive.
Subscribe to marketing SMS conversationally
After you set up the integration, you can create a subscribe flow in Rep and connect it to your Attentive sign-up unit.
We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com to ask about the Attentive + Rep integration.