The best way to help consumers is to solve the problems they care about according to their preferences. Wyng is a privacy-first personalization platform that collects, manages, and activates customer preferences to deliver progressive, personalized experiences. When combined with Attentive's powerful conversational engagement, it gives your brand the tools to build trust by delivering relevant content at the right moments.
With this integration, you can:
- Integrate customer preferences from Wyng to build segments based on what customers want
- Customize messages in Attentive with customer preferences and other zero-party data from Wyng
- Create more engaging messages
- Build trust with customers to increase subscription rates
- Drive the more human customer engagements that customers want
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- A Wyng account and product subscription
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration for Wyng and Attentive.
Set up the integration
- Log in to Wyng, and go to More > Integrations.
- Click the Attentive icon.
- Enter your OAuth information.
Use custom attributes to create segments for targeted messaging
After the integration is connected, you can create a dynamic segment in Attentive using the custom attributes from Wyng. The custom attributes below are available for segmentation. They're available as characteristics you can choose after you select A subscriber's characteristics on the Create a segment page in Attentive.
Note: With Wyng, you can build many different kinds of experiences to gather customer preferences–from single-click contextual preferences and next-best questions to guided quizzes and progressive forms. Preferences come in many different forms depending on brand, industry, and style. Following is an example list of custom attributes based on brand-specific zero-party data collected using Wyng.
- Intentions (e.g., What are you looking for today?, “in market” for a new bed, or planning a home renovation)
- Purchase parameters (e.g., time, budget, subscription/one-time, frequency, size)
- Needs (e.g., A skincare brand might collect skincare needs, goals, conditions, type.)
- Preferences (e.g., A fashion brand might collect fabric types, colors, styles.)
- Values (e.g., sustainability, social justice)
- Interests (e.g., content categories, product categories, travel)
- Likes/Dislikes (e.g., thumbs up/thumbs down on individual product SKUs, product categories, or content categories)
- Other Personal Context (e.g., life stage, age group)
We’re here to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the Attentive + Wyng integration.