As you set up Concierge for your brand, use this guide to configure settings for campaigns, subscriber escalation cases, link tracking, and Concierge-specific incentives.
Add an escalation email address
On the Settings tab, enter at least one email address that Concierge agents can escalate their cases to. These email addresses can be individual or alias addresses. After an agent escalates a case, you can respond directly to the email. The conversation is marked with a red bell in Attentive and temporarily locked.
For more information, see: Best practices: Concierge escalation.
Enable link tracking
Link tracking allows you to append each link that Concierge agents send with a UTM to track the usage. We recommend creating a unique UTM for Concierge, as this allows you to track Concierge-specific information.
- On the Settings tab, make sure the Enable GA tracking for links sent by agents toggle is turned on.
- (Optional) Below UTM campaign, enter an internal-facing name. For more information, see Configure Concierge journeys to collect data.
- (Optional) Click + Add parameter to append additional UTM parameters.
- Click Save.
Allow Concierge agents to send offers
While configuring Concierge settings, you can add an offer that Concierge agents are allowed to send subscribers. Concierge agents can only send the offer that you specify here. If you enable this capability, we recommend that you create a new, Concierge-specific offer to track performance metrics.
- On the Settings tab, make sure the Enable agents to send offers toggle is turned on.
- If there’s an existing offer, click X to remove it. Otherwise, click Attach an offer.
- Click Create new offer, or click Select next to an existing offer.
- For information on creating a new offer, see Create offers.
- Click Save. The offer appears below Incentive configuration on the Settings page.
- To edit the offer, click the pencil icon. If you’d like to remove it, click the X.
Note: Optionally, you can configure individual offers for specific journeys. If you add an offer to a journey different than the one you specify in Concierge settings, Concierge agents will only be able to send that specific offer.
Activate or deactivate Concierge for campaigns
By default, Attentive Concierge is enabled for your campaign and journey messages. This routes subscriber responses of specific campaigns or journeys to a Concierge agent. Deactivating Concierge for campaigns removes Concierge capabilities from all campaign messages.
If your Concierge program is enabled for campaign messages, you can view the percent of subscribers who responded to each message.
Follow the instructions below to deactivate Concierge for campaigns. You can repeat these steps at any time to re-activate it.
- On the Settings tab, click the Enable Concierge for campaigns toggle. This deactivates or reactivates Concierge capabilities for your campaigns.
- Click Save.
- On the confirmation popup, click Continue.