This article assumes that you’ve already onboarded with Attentive Concierge™ and understand how Concierge works. If you haven’t yet, you may want to check out the following before proceeding:
One of the best ways to boost campaign performance and improve your remarketing efforts is to use Attentive Concierge™ agents. High-intent campaign follow-ups allow you to automatically reconnect with subscribers with high buying intent, to uncover and resolve what’s blocking their path to purchase or simply remind them they can text back if they need help.
You can add Concierge follow-up messages to one-time campaigns.
You should know
- The option to add a Concierge follow-up message to your campaign is in the last step of the campaign builder.
- Concierge follow-up messages are sent to a high intent segment of subscribers who've clicked the first message in your campaign but haven't purchased anything.
- Your Concierge follow-up appears as its own message on the Campaigns tab, where you can view its performance.
- Concierge follow-up messages work great with Concierge campaign message templates!
Add a Concierge follow-up message to a campaign
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click + Create campaign, and follow the steps to design a campaign as normal.
- After you click Choose send time and set when you want to send your campaign, click the Concierge follow up dropdown, and make sure Concierge follow up is enabled.
- Select between sending the follow-up message 24 or 48 hours after the initial message is sent.
- (Optional) Change the Follow up message copy. Make sure to reference your Concierge program or your persona’s name!
- Click Schedule or Send now at the top of the Ready to send? popup; then click the Schedule button at the bottom.
Your campaign is now either sending or scheduled, and you can find it on the Scheduled tab of Campaigns.