Sign-up units are forms where your customers input their information to subscribe to your email and/or text alerts. You can create, design, and manage your sign-up units, offers, and welcome journeys directly in the Attentive platform. Use these sign-up units to grow your subscriber lists by quickly converting visitors to SMS and email subscribers, and feel more confident knowing that our platform has tools designed to help you remain compliant. We also provide templates to help you customize your units based on the delivery type.
To work with sign-up units, navigate to the Sign-up Units tab and you can do the following:
See Get started growing your subscriber base for more information about the features of the tab.
See metrics about total and new marketing subscribers
At the top of the Sign-up Units page is a graph showing your total and new marketing subscribers. You can switch between these views using the dropdown menu located above the graph.
Hover over the graph with your cursor to see more information about subscribers for a given date.
When you hover over the graph with your cursor in the Total marketing subscribers view, the following metrics display for a given date:
- Total email marketing subscribers: Total count of email addresses opted in to receive marketing messages.
- Total text marketing subscribers: Total count of phone numbers opted in to receive marketing messages.
- Total: Combined count of both opted-in emails and phone numbers for marketing messages. Note that this figure doesn’t represent unique individuals because a single person can register both an email and a phone number.
Similarly, in the New marketing subscribers view, hovering over the graph for a specific date gives you:
- New email marketing subscribers: Number of new email addresses that opted in to receive marketing messages on that day.
- New text marketing subscribers: Number of new phone numbers that opted in to receive marketing messages on that day.
- Total: Combined count of the new opted-in emails and phone numbers for that specific date. Note that this figure doesn’t represent unique individuals because a single person can register both an email and a phone number.
Sign-up unit templates
Attentive's sign-up unit templates are available to help you customize your units. Templates are available for these delivery types:
- Landing pages
Elements of sign-up units
You can edit the style of the following elements that make up sign-up units.
- Page styles: Edit specific elements on a page
- Brand styles: Upload your branding elements that will appear across the sign-up unit, such as images, logos, fonts, etc.
- Bubble: Edit the desktop/mobile bubble that opens into a capture form
- Email page: Edit the email capture form customers see
- SMS page: Edit the SMS capture form customers see
- Success: Edit the final success message for all desktop sign-up units