Sign-up units are customizable popups through which customers can subscribe to your messaging. Use these to quickly grow your subscriber base by converting customers into SMS and email subscribers, incentivizing them with offers and adding them to a welcome journey when they opt in.
If you’re a new Attentive user, we recommend that you set your default brand styles before creating your first sign-up unit. This ensures that all future sign-up units follow the same visual template. You can edit these styles at any time!
In addition to creating your sign-up units, we also recommend that you create landing pages for social media and email marketing. These are static capture forms hosted by Attentive that you can host outside your main website. Unlike sign-up units, these are always active and don’t limit who can see them.
Leverage the resources below to start collecting subscribers!
- What are sign-up units?
- Customize brand styles
Create sign-up units
- Create a new sign-up unit
- Spin-to-Win sign-up units
- Use templates to build sign-up units
Design sign-up units
- Design a sign-up unit
- Full creative design guidelines
- Add an offer and a welcome journey
- Set display rules
- Review your sign-up unit
Create landing pages
Manage sign-up units
- Manage sign-up units
- Schedule a sign-up unit
- Copy a sign-up unit
- Archive a sign-up unit
- Manage Text-to-Join campaigns
- Post an Instagram story
Sign-up unit compliance
Best practices and use cases
- Spin-to-Win Sign-up Unit Guide
- Pros and cons of phone number types
- Attentive's guide to program migration
- Specifications for sign-up units
- Exit intent best practices
- The Smarter, Faster Way to Grow Your List & Increase Revenue
- Set up text to join promotions
- FAQs: Sign-up units
- FAQs: List growth and incentives